KAWECO STERLING SPORT FOUNTAIN PEN
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Special Edition made of 56g of 925 Sterling Silver
- The Kaweco Sport closely follows the original 1935 Kaweco octagonal design
- Compact size feels just right in your hand, 4.1" long (105mm) closed, 5.1" long (130mm) open, and slightly over 1/2" in diameter (14mm)
- CNC-milled, polished and hallmarked in Germany
- No additional surface treatment and will develop a natural and unique patina
- It comes with a polishing cloth for silver, a Rhodium plated Gold Nib Insert (14 ct. 585 Gold), a certificate of authenticity, detailed description, 6 royal blue ink cartridges and a mini converter
- All items are packed safely in a specially designed box
- Made in Germany
The Kaweco Sterling Sport fountain pen is the brand's most luxurious fountain pen ever made, weighing 56 grams of pure 925 sterling silver and featuring a rhodium-plated 14 karat gold nib. The gold nib gets coated with a shiny white-silver dip through the rhodium plating, making the nib more durable.
The components of the barrel are CNC milled from a block of silver with fantastic precision. During the production process, approximately 50 grams of pure silver shavings per fountain pen are sent back to the refinery to be painstakingly recycled and reused for other writing instruments. Each part of the fountain pen is produced in Germany and also manually assembled. The fountain pen gets its excellent finish from careful polishing by hand.
The writing instrument is processed without surface protection, which means that it develops signs of use and the "handwriting of its user" right from the first use.
The Kaweco Sterling Sport is delivered in the noble Kaweco Gift Box. Besides silver cleaning cloth, authenticity certificate, mini converter, and a royal blue ink cartridge pack, it also includes an ink cartridge pack in pearl black and a high-contrast pouch. The fountain pen is available in nib size F or M.