KAWECO SKETCH UP CORRECTOR BRASS 5.6 MM
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- The Sketch Up Clutch Pencil features Kaweco's signature octagonal barrel and is an excellent quality heavyweight pencil
- Heavy solid design, 103mm long and 13mm in diameter, approx. 36g weight
- Made of solid brass with polished chrome nose and button. A lead sharpener is conveniently integrated into the removable push button
- Pressing the button opens the drop clutch mechanism, allowing the lead to be extended, retracted, or replaced. Accepts leads sized 5.4 to 5.7 mm
- Supplied with one 5.6 mm corrector refill and presented in Kaweco Paper Gift Box
- Made in Germany
Many already know the popular Kaweco Sketch Up as a 5. 6 mm thick clutch pencil. For unwanted strokes, there is our Sketch Up Corrector made of brass. With the pen-shaped eraser, you can correct minor mistakes precisely. The high quality guarantees an almost residue-free etching. The comfortable weight allows you to control the pressure so that the paper remains undamaged.
For the Sketch Up Corrector pen, we offer refill cords in a set of 3.
Of course, the Sketch Up Corrector can also be used as a clutch pencil with our 5.6 mm graphite leads. Please make sure to clean thoroughly between the use of graphite leads and corrector cords.